2 Breakfast, 2 Dinner
50% Advance Payment
Jyotiba Temple, Pnhala Fort, Kolhpaur Sightseeing , Narsobachowadi
If you are looking for a short and spiritual getaway from Pune, then this 3D-2N Pune To Kollhpaur – Jyotiba – Narsobachiwadi Tour Package is perfect for you. This tour will take you to some of the most sacred and historical places in Maharashtra, where you can experience the rich culture and heritage of this state. You can visit during One day Pune to Kolhapur Darshan Trip By Private cab.
You will start your journey from Pune and drive to Kolhapur, a city known for its temples, forts and handicrafts. On the way, you will visit Jyotiba Temple, a holy site dedicated to an incarnation of three gods, and Panhala Fort, the largest and most important fort in the Deccan region. You will spend two nights in Kolhapur and explore its attractions such as Mahalaxmi Temple, Rankala Lake, New Palace and Binkhambi Ganesh Temple. You can visit during 2D-1N Pune to Kolhapur-Jyotiba-Panhala Tour Package
You will also visit Narsobachi Wadi, a sacred place where Shri Nrusinha Saraswati, an incarnation of Shri Dattatreya, lived for 12 years. You will seek blessings from the Dattatray Temple and admire the architecture of Kopeshwar Temple. You will then drive back to Pune with sweet memories of your trip.
This tour package includes cab charges, standard hotel accommodation, breakfast and dinner, sightseeing and tour manager. You can book this tour online or contact us for more details. Don’t miss this opportunity to experience the spiritual and cultural essence of Maharashtra with this 3D-2N Pune To Kollhpaur – Jyotiba – Narsobachiwadi Tour Package.
Places visit during Pune To Kollhpaur – Jyotiba – Narsobachiwadi Tour Package.
Overview of Pune To Kollhpaur - Jyotiba - Narsobachiwadi Tour Package
This 3D-2N Pune To Kollhpaur – Jyotiba – Narsobachiwadi Tour Package is a great way to explore the spiritual and cultural aspects of Maharashtra. You will visit some of the most revered and ancient temples, forts and palaces in this state, and enjoy the scenic beauty of the lakes and hills. You will also get a chance to shop for some authentic Kolhapuri products and taste the local cuisine. This tour is ideal for those who want to experience the diversity and richness of Maharashtra in a short span of time.
Highlight's of Pune To Kollhpaur - Jyotiba - Narsobachiwadi Tour Package
- Visit Jyotiba Temple, a holy site dedicated to an incarnation of three gods: Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesha.
- Explore Panhala Fort, the largest and most important fort in the Deccan region, which was built between 1178 and 1209 CE.
- Seek blessings from Mahalaxmi Temple, one of the Shakti Peethas or places of power associated with the goddess of power.
- Enjoy the view of Rankala Lake, a scenic lake with a garden and a temple on its banks.
- Admire the royal heritage of Kolhapur at New Palace, a historical palace and museum.
- Visit Binkhambi Ganesh Temple, a unique temple with no pillars that support its roof.
- Experience the divine presence of Shri Nrusinha Saraswati, an incarnation of Shri Dattatreya, at Narsobachi Wadi.
- Marvel at the exquisite carvings and sculptures of Kopeshwar Temple, an ancient temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.