- Yes before 1 Day
- 1 dinner, 1 Breakfast
- 50% Advance
- Kolhapur, Jyotiba,Panhala
Are you looking for a short and sweet getaway from Pune? Do you want to explore the rich heritage and culture of Maharashtra? If yes, then you should consider booking the 2D-1N Pune to Kolhapur-Jyotiba-Panhala Tour package. This package will take you to some of the most amazing places in and around Kolhapur, a city known for its history, spirituality and cuisine. You can visit during One Day Pune To Kolhapur Trip By Private Cab
You will visit Jyotiba Temple, a holy site of Hinduism, Panhala Fort, one of the largest and most important forts in Maharashtra, Mahalakshmi Temple, one of the Shakti Peethas in India, Rankala Lake, a scenic freshwater lake, New Palace, a royal palace with a museum, and Binkhambi Ganesh Temple, a unique temple without any pillar support. You will also enjoy the comfortable stay at a standard hotel in Kolhapur and the delicious meals included in the package.
Pune to Kolhapur-Jyotiba-Panhala Tour package is ideal for families, couples and solo travellers who want to experience the best of Kolhapur in a short time. The package includes cab charges, toll charges, parking charges, one dinner and one breakfast. You can book this package online or offline at an affordable price. So, what are you waiting for? Pack your bags and get ready for an unforgettable trip to Kolhapur with the 2D-1N Pune to Kolhapur-Jyotiba-Panhala Tour package.
Places to Visit during Pune to Kolhapur-Jyotiba-Panhala Tour package by cab
Overview of 2D-1N Pune to Kolhapur-Jyotiba-Panhala Tour Package
This package is a perfect choice for those who want to explore the historical and spiritual aspects of Kolhapur, a city in Maharashtra that was once the capital of the Maratha Empire.
You will visit some of the most famous attractions in and around Kolhapur, such as Jyotiba Temple, Panhala Fort, Mahalakshmi Temple, Rankala Lake, New Palace and Binkhambi Ganesh Temple.
You will also enjoy the comfortable accommodation at a standard hotel in Kolhapur and the delicious meals included in the package.
You will travel by a private cab from Pune to Kolhapur and back, with all the charges covered in the package.
You will have enough time to explore each place at your own pace and learn about the history and culture of Kolhapur.
Highlights of 2D-1N Pune to Kolhapur-Jyotiba-Panhala Tour Package
- Visit Jyotiba Temple, a holy site of Hinduism dedicated to Jyotiba, an incarnation of three gods: Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva.
- Explore Panhala Fort, one of the largest and most important forts in Maharashtra that witnessed several battles and sieges during the reign of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
- Offer prayers and receive blessings at Mahalakshmi Temple, one of the Shakti Peethas in India that is dedicated to Mahalakshmi, the goddess of wealth and prosperity.
- Enjoy boating, horse riding, bird watching or relaxing by Rankala Lake, a scenic freshwater lake that was formed by an earthquake in the 9th century.
- Visit New Palace, a royal palace that houses the Shahaji Chhatrapati Museum, which displays costumes, weapons, jewellery, paintings and other artefacts related to the history and culture of Kolhapur.
- See Binkhambi Ganesh Temple, a unique temple that was built without any pillar support and has an orange coloured idol of Ganesh.