Are you looking for a spiritual and peaceful getaway from the hustle and bustle of Mumbai? Do you want to visit two of the most sacred and revered places in Maharashtra: Trimbakeshwar and Shirdi? If yes, then a 2 day Trimbakeshwar-Shirdi tour package from Mumbai by cab is the perfect choice for you. You will get to see the best of Trimbakeshwar and Shirdi with the comfort and convenience of a private cab.
You will visit the Trimbakeshwar Temple, one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, and the Shirdi Sai Baba Temple, the abode of one of the most popular and loved saints in India.
You will also explore other attractions near these places that have historical, religious, and natural significance. You will also enjoy the delicious food, shopping, and nightlife of these places. In this tour package, we will provide you with a detailed itinerary of how to spend 2 days in Trimbakeshwar and Shirdi with a cab.
You will also find some useful information about the cost, timings, inclusions, exclusions, booking, cancellation, and refund policies of Trimbakeshwar-Shirdi Tour Package From Mumbai. So, read on and get ready to embark on a memorable journey to Trimbakeshwar and Shirdi.
Tourist Places in Trimbakeshwar during visit 2 Day Trimbakeshwar-Shirdi Tour Package From Mumbai
Tourist Places In Shirdi during visit 2 Day Trimbakeshwar-Shirdi Tour Package From Mumbai
Other Tour Package For Shirdi
Overview of Trimbakeshwar-Shirdi Tour Package From Mumbai
Highlight's of Trimbakeshwar-Shirdi Tour Package From Mumbai
- Pickup & Drop From Home / Hotel From Mumbai
- A/C Cab
- Experienced Cab Drivers.
- Visit two of the most sacred and revered places in Maharashtra: Trimbakeshwar and Shirdi
- Seek blessings from Lord Shiva at the Trimbakeshwar Temple, one of the 12 Jyotirlingas
- Feel the divine presence of Sai Baba at the Shirdi Sai Baba Temple, his abode and samadhi
- Enjoy the comfort and convenience of a private cab that will take you to these places from Mumbai
- Explore other attractions near Trimbakeshwar and Shirdi that have historical, religious, and natural significance