Are you looking for a short and sweet getaway from Pune? Do you want to explore the rich culture and heritage of Kolhapur and the spiritual bliss of Narsobachi Wadi? If yes, then this 2D-1N Pune to Kolhapur-Narsobachi Wadi tour package by cab is perfect for you. You can visit One Day Pune To Kolhapur Trip By Private Cab
2D-1N Pune To Kolhapur-Narsobachi Wadi Tour Package will take you to some of the most famous attractions of these two destinations, such as the Mahalaxmi Temple, the Rankala Lake, the New Palace, the Binkhambi Ganesh Temple, the Narsobachi Wadi Temple and the Shree Kopeshwar Temple. You will also enjoy the scenic drive through the countryside and the river banks, as well as the comfortable stay at a hotel in Kolhapur. you can visit One day Pune to Kolhapur Darshan Trip By Private cab.
2D-1N Pune To Kolhapur-Narsobachi Wadi Tour Package is ideal for families, couples, friends and solo travellers who want to experience the best of both worlds in a short span of time. So, what are you waiting for? Book your 2D-1N Pune to Kolhapur-Narsobachi Wadi tour package by cab today and get ready for an unforgettable trip. Visit during 1D Pune To Kolhapur Tour Package By Private Cab
Things to Do 2D-1N Pune To Kolhapur-Narsobachi Wadi Tour
Overview of 2D-1N Pune To Kolhapur-Narsobachi Wadi Tour
- 2D-1N Pune To Kolhapur-Narsobachi Wadi Tour is a great way to explore the cultural and spiritual aspects of Maharashtra in a short duration.
- You will visit Kolhapur, a city that has a rich history and a vibrant culture. You will see some of the most famous temples, palaces and lakes of the city and learn about their significance and stories.
- You will also visit Narsobachi Wadi, a town that is a major pilgrimage site for the followers of Lord Dattatreya. You will see the temple of Shri Nrusinha Saraswati, an incarnation of Dattatreya, and the confluence of five rivers. You will also visit the Shree Kopeshwar Temple, a stunning temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- You will enjoy the scenic drive through the countryside and the river banks, as well as the comfortable stay at a hotel in Kolhapur.
- You will have a hassle-free and memorable trip with a cab service that will pick you up and drop you off at your desired location in Pune.
Highlight's of 2D-1N Pune To Kolhapur-Narsobachi Wadi Tour
- Visit the Mahalaxmi Temple, one of the most famous temples of Kolhapur, dedicated to Mahalakshmi, the central deity of Devi Mahatmyam.
- Enjoy boating, horse riding and scenic views at the Rankala Lake, a freshwater lake formed by an earthquake in the 9th century.
- Explore the New Palace, a palace built by Shahu Maharaj in 1884, that has a museum, a zoo and a garden.
- See the Binkhambi Ganesh Temple, a unique temple that has no pillars to support its roof.
- Offer your prayers at the Narsobachi Wadi Temple, the temple of Shri Nrusinha Saraswati, an incarnation of Lord Dattatreya.
- Witness the confluence of five rivers, Siva, Bhadra, Kumbhi, Bhagwati and Saraswati, at the Pancha Ganga Sagar.
- Admire the architecture and carvings of the Shree Kopeshwar Temple, a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.