If you are looking for a spiritual and scenic getaway from Mumbai, then you should consider booking a 3D-2N Mumbai to Pandharpur tour package by cab. Pandharpur is one of the most sacred and visited pilgrimage towns in Maharashtra, where you can seek the blessings of Lord Vitthal and Rukmini, the presiding deities of the town. One day Pune to Pandharpur Trip By Private cab – One Day Trip
You can also explore the rich culture and history of Pandharpur, which has been a hub of bhakti (devotion) movement and Marathi literature for centuries. You can also visit some other holy places on the way, such as Jejuri and Shikhar Shingnapur, which have their own significance and charm. 1D Pune To Pandharpur Tour Package By Private Cab
A 3D-2N Mumbai to Pandharpur tour package by cab will offer you a comfortable and convenient journey, as you can travel at your own pace and stop at any place of your interest. You can also enjoy the scenic views of the Western Ghats, the Deccan Plateau, and the Chandrabhaga river along the way. One day Pune to Pandharpur Darshan By Private Cab.
You can choose from a variety of cabs, such as hatchback, sedan, SUV, or tempo traveller, depending on your budget and group size. You can also customize your itinerary according to your preferences and availability. You can visit during 2D-1N Mumbai To Pandharpur Tour Package – Best Spiritual Getawa
A 3D-2N Mumbai to Pandharpur tour package by cab is a perfect option for anyone who wants to experience the spiritual and cultural essence of Maharashtra. You will return with a refreshed mind and soul after this trip. To book your package, contact us today and get the best deals and discounts.
Places to Visit during 3D-2N Mumbai To Pandharpur Tour Package by cab
Overview of 3D-2N Mumbai To Pandharpur Tour Package
A 3D-2N Mumbai to Pandharpur tour package by cab is a great way to explore the spiritual and cultural heritage of Maharashtra. You will visit some of the most revered and ancient temples in the state, such as the Khandoba temple in Jejuri, the Vitthal Rukmini temple in Pandharpur, and the Shambhu Mahadev temple in Shikhar Shingnapur.
You will also witness the beauty and diversity of nature, as you drive through the Western Ghats, the Deccan Plateau, and the Chandrabhaga river. You will enjoy a comfortable and hassle-free journey, as you can choose from a range of cabs and customize your itinerary according to your needs and preferences.
Highlight's of 3D-2N Mumbai To Pandharpur Tour Package
- Seek the blessings of Lord Khandoba, an avatar of Shiva, at the hilltop temple in Jejuri, which has a stunning architecture and sculptures. You can also see the church bells that were taken from the Portuguese by the Maratha general Chimaji Appa.
- Experience the devotion and joy of the pilgrims at the Vitthal Rukmini temple in Pandharpur, which is dedicated to a form of Vishnu and his consort. You can participate in the daily rituals and ceremonies of the temple, such as kakad aarti, abhishek, maha puja, palakhi, shej aarti, etc.
- Visit the Pundalik temple and the Vishnupad temple on the bank of the Chandrabhaga river, where you can see the brick on which Vitthal stood and the stone with Vishnu’s footprints.
- Explore the Kaikadi Maharaj Math, which has a samadhi of Kaikadi Maharaj and his wife, who were disciples of Tukaram. You can also see some relics and manuscripts related to the saint at the library and museum.
- Admire the view of the landscape from the Shambhu Mahadev temple in Shikhar Shingnapur, which was visited by Shivaji Maharaj and his family. You can also see the shivalingas, the nandi statues, and the bell that was taken from a British church.