If you are looking for Shirdi To Nashik-Trimbakeshwar tour package that covers these three sacred destinations along with Shirdi, then you are at the right place. We offer you a one-day Shirdi to Nashik-Trimbakeshwar tour package that will take you to these places and give you a memorable experience of spirituality and culture.
Shirdi is a holy town in Maharashtra, famous for being the abode of Sai Baba, a revered saint and spiritual leader. Millions of devotees visit Shirdi every year to seek his blessings and pay their respects at his samadhi (tomb). Shirdi is also a convenient base to explore some of the nearby religious and historical places, such as Nashik and Trimbakeshwar.
Nashik is a city of ancient temples, holy rivers, and scenic landscapes. It is one of the four places where the Kumbh Mela, the largest religious gathering in the world, takes place every 12 years. Nashik is also home to some of the most revered shrines of Hinduism, such as Ram Kund, Kala Ram Temple, and Kapaleshwar Temple.
Trimbakeshwar is a town that houses one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, the supreme deity of Hinduism. Trimbakeshwar temple is situated on the banks of the Godavari river, which originates from here. The temple is also associated with the legend of Lord Rama, who performed a penance here to absolve his sins of killing Ravana.
Things to Do /Must See/ Tourist Attraction in Nashik-Trimbakeshwar During Shirdi To Nashik-Trimbakeshwar Tour Package
Similar Tour Package For Nashik & Trimbakeshwar
Overview of Shirdi To Nashik-Trimbakeshwar Tour Package
Shirdi to Nashik-Trimbakeshwar tour package is a one-day trip that covers three of the most popular and sacred places in Maharashtra. You will get to visit Shirdi, the holy town where Sai Baba lived and preached; Nashik, the city of temples and rivers; and Trimbakeshwar, the town that houses one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva.
This tour package will take you to these places in a comfortable and convenient way with our expert guides and drivers. You will also get to enjoy delicious food and beverages at our selected restaurants and cafes. You will also get to see some of the most famous temples and attractions in these places, such as:
- Trimbakeshwar Temple: This is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, the supreme deity of Hinduism. The temple is situated on the banks of the Godavari river, which originates from here. The temple is also associated with the legend of Lord Rama, who performed a penance here to absolve his sins of killing Ravana.
- Kalaram Temple: This is a beautiful temple dedicated to Lord Rama, who is depicted in black stone. The temple was built by Peshwa Sardar Odhekar in 1794 and has a unique architecture and design.
- Panchavati Ghat: This is where the Godavari river flows through Nashik and where many rituals and ceremonies take place. You can witness the daily life of the locals and pilgrims who come here to bathe, pray, and perform offerings.
- Mukti Dham: This is a marble temple complex that houses replicas of 12 Jyotirlingas and other important Hindu temples. It was built by Late Shri JayramBhai Bytco in 1971 and is a popular tourist attraction.
This tour package is designed for those who want to explore the religious and historical aspects of Shirdi and its nearby places. You will get to witness the divine presence and grace of Sai Baba, Lord Shiva, and Lord Rama. You will also get to learn about the history and mythology of these places and their significance in Hinduism. You will also get to enjoy the natural beauty and serenity of these places and feel closer to the divine.
If you are interested in booking this tour package, please contact us for more details and availability. We will be happy to assist you and make your trip a memorable one.
Highlights of Shirdi To Nashik-Trimbakeshwar Tour Package
- Duration: 12 Hr.
- Private / AC Cab (Not Shared)
- Experienced Cab Drivers.
- Pickup & Drop From Home / Hotel Nashik.